Mechanical Piping, Process Equipment & Skid Fabrication/Installation
STRUCTURAL, an exclusive licensee of Structural Technologies, provides both shop and field process piping and vessel fabrication and installation services in our Augusta location. We also provide this equipment mounted on our fabricated skids, with all valves, electrical and instrumentation specifications installed.
Certified welders use the following welding processes:
- SMAW (stick)
- GMAW (mig) Automatic and Semi-Automatic
- GTAW (tig) Automatic and Manual
- FCAW (flu-core) Automatic and Semi-Automatic
- Diametric and Orbital Welding
- ASME accredited “R” Stamp
- Capable of welding a variety of metals including Carbon Steel in a multitude of wall thicknesses, Stainless Steel, Chrome, Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel, Copper and Copper Alloys and Nickel and Nickel Alloys.
- Our spectrum of fabrication capabilities includes pipe fabrication, skid-mounted equipment, modular piping and rack assemblies.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Industrial Process Piping
- Automatic Welding
- “R” Stamp Code Repairs
- Planned Maintenance Agreements
- Fabrication / Metal Working
- Specialized and Certified Welding
- Negotiated Projects
- Competitive Bid Projects
STRUCTURAL can provide a complete turn-key Skid Fabrication and Field Installation service for our clients, reducing lead times and project delivery complications greatly. Other than the installation of electrical and instrumentation, this process is completely in-house. The combination of our shop fabrication expertise and QA/QC procedures with our extensive field capabilities results in a unique offering for single source Skid Fabrication and Installation.
Our Commitment to Safety & Preplanning
STRUCTURAL’s project management and field personnel carefully plan each project. Our crews work closely with customers to address all areas of concern during project pre-planning, including safety, constructability, budgeting, scheduling, and phasing as it relates to optimizing efficiency, and potential disruption to facility operations.
Our crews have the flexibility and manpower to match work schedules to project needs. We can complete projects under the tightest schedules or adjust and phase work to create work schedules that minimize disruption. Regardless of the conditions, our focus is on quality, on-time performance with the highest standard of safety for both our workforce and our customers.